Get the bridal gang together at Sew Confident and make it a day to remember! If you have a theme, let us know and we can tie in the fabric choices. All materials are provided along with a fabulous afternoon tea!
- Bridal Party Sash - This is a great way to get people settled in together for a group of hens who don’t all know each other. Adorn your sashes with your nickname, relation to the bridal party or your role in the wedding.
- Hand Embroidered Quilt - Create something the bride will treasure forever! You’ll learn and practice some hand embroidery stitches before embellishing a square or two each with hand embroidery, sequins, beads, whatever you like!
Sew Confident is the perfect place to have a baby shower! After all, you don’t want to head to the pub and leave poor mum-to-be sitting in the corner with an orange juice. So why not come along, enjoy a lovely afternoon tea and help make various cute baby accessories! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Baby Bunting
- Hand Embroidery Baby Quilt
Sick of the same boring office Christmas party? Want to do something fun and creative which can help break the ice and also includes some good food and optional booze? Come along to the studio for crafty Christmas party. Our options include:
- Decorate Your Own Christmas Jumper (perfect to then wear off out to the pubs after!)
- Hand Embroidery Office Bunting
- Cocktails & Crochet
Fill in the form below to be the first to hear the next dates!