Hello to our amazing sewing community!
During a time when it seems like everything is cancelled, we can tell you three things that are definitely not. Love, Kindness and Gratitude. Every time we get more bad news or lock down rule changes, the phrase ‘Remember to be kind!’ is brought to light – and it is SO true, no matter how cliché it sounds.
As we mentioned, everything else might currently still be cancelled. What has continued to grow is the great sewing community we have created with you all, especially over the past year. We have all had to adapt to a new way of life which at times has been challenging and isolating for us all.
At Sew Confident we don’t just want to create classes and provide fabric for you all (as much as we love having you in the studio & getting to pick pretty fabrics!) We want each and every one of you to feel appreciated & valued by us – you are our ‘Sewcialites’ after all!
So here is a recap of just some of the ways you can continue to stay connect with us that won’t cost you a single penny!
- Our private facebook community which you can join by clicking HERE.
- Our free sewalongs! These can be found in the videos section of our main facebook page or on our youtube channel. (also in the facebook group mentioned above!)
- Our blog posts! with guest blogs, tips and more, these are all quick reads for if you want a quick pick me up no matter what time or day.
- Our various facebook LIVE chats. Including our latest free workshop on how to make a vision board which you can catch up on HERE.
- Our social media channels – Drop us a message! We love to hear from you all. Sadly just now our response time might be slightly slower due to furlough but we will always get back to you soon as we can. So whether you just want to say hello or show us your latest make. (or suggest a great netflix show!) – our messages are always open. You can also email email@example.com !
As you may have seen on our Instagram, we’ve started creating inspiration mood-boards for the season to help you get […]