Husqvarna VIKING OPAL 650/ 670
£899.00 – £999.00
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerised model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. The OPAL™ 650 and 670 computerised sewing machines are extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing! Features and Benefits:
- The Touch Screen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The Bobbin Thread Sensor alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- There are 4 built-in fonts for personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program and save personal stitch settings to the “My Stitches” menu.
- 200 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- The Built-in Needle Threader makes threading so easy.
- The Sew On Button Program means buttons are attached easily by machine!