True Bias | Marlo Sweater Pattern
The Marlo pattern is an oversized sweater with a dropped shoulder, deep V-neck, wide bands and large buttons. View A is cropped length. View B has patch pockets and hits around mid thigh. Notions:
- Matching thread
- Stretch sewing machine needle
- View A 3 x 1 1/8" (30mm) buttons
- View B 4 x 1 1/8" (30mm) buttons
- Optional 3/4 yd (3/8 ") clear elastic
- The main sweater can be sewn up in a stretch or non stretch fabric. The bindings require at least 20% stretch. You can use the same fabric for both or use a contrasting fabric for the bindings. Suggested fabrics include medium weight fabrics such as sweater knit, french terry, sweatshirting, polar fleece, rib knit, and boucle.